Your Bio is the element that stands out the most on your Shapr profile. It’s the foundation for letting other people know your likes and interests, as well as what you’re looking for on Shapr. First impressions are crucial, and other users are going to make a split second decision whether to swipe you right or left based on your Bio and photo. We recommend you make your profile as complete as possible by having a strong, solid Bio, a clean photo of yourself, and a comprehensive list of your #interests as well as your updated industry.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my location?
- How Does the App Determine my Location? How do I Enable Location?
- Nothing happens when I choose "Meet" or swipe right. How do I reach out to people?
- Why am I Getting Matched with Someone who Shares no Mutual Interests or Industry?
- What can I do to get Better Matches?
- Why cant' I see my full LinkedIn profile after signing up?
- How can I Delete my Account?
- How do I Remove Someone from My Matches?
- Can I Cancel a Left or Right Swipe?
- I Only get Less Than 10 Daily Profiles in my Daily Batch, why?