Currently, there is no feature available allowing you to cancel a swipe within the app. People you pass may show up at a later date in another batch. Remember that actions are anonymous until you get a match, so try not to worry too much about it.
Articles in this section
- I can't access my account
- How do I change my location?
- How Does the App Determine my Location? How do I Enable Location?
- Nothing happens when I choose "Meet" or swipe right. How do I reach out to people?
- Why am I Getting Matched with Someone who Shares no Mutual Interests or Industry?
- What can I do to get Better Matches?
- Why cant' I see my full LinkedIn profile after signing up?
- How can I Delete my Account?
- How do I Remove Someone from My Matches?
- Can I Cancel a Left or Right Swipe?