Your location on Shapr is determined by your phone, depending on where you are when using the app. It is refreshed every time you get your daily batch of profiles to allow you to make matches in your area. We have plans to bring more options for location in future versions of the app.
If you feel your location is not updating correctly, please follow these steps:
- Check that your iPhone's location services are enabled (settings > privacy > location services)
- Check that the Shapr app has access to your location when running
- Go to the Shapr app, go to your profile, tap the "Settings" icon then "Log out".
- Log in again using LinkedIn or your account info
- Check that your Phone's location is enabled in your system tray or device settings
- Check that the Shapr app has access to your location (settings > applications > shapr)
- Go to the Shapr app, open the side menu, tap "Settings" then "Log out".
- Log in again using your email and password