If you wish to cancel your subscription, it should be processed at the platform where the Shapr Pro subscription was purchased. For example, if you purchased Shapr Pro via the mobile app, and you are an Android user, you will have to cancel the subscription via the Google Play Store app.
All subscriptions on iOS are managed via your iPhone's App Store settings.
To cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, simply go into your iPhone' settings and select: Your name at the top of the screen -> iTunes & App Store -> Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Subscriptions, then tap on your subscription and cancel automatic renewal.
You can get more information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Left Menu -> then "My Subscriptions".
- Then tap on your subscription and cancel the automatic renewal
On web app
- Login to your Shapr account at https://webapp.shapr.net/
- Once you log in to your account, click on your profile photo at the upper-right corner. This will take you to your Shapr profile.
- The Settings page is in the right panel. Click the cogwheel icon beside the "Account" heading.
- You will, then, see a summary of your current Shapr Pro subscription. Click "Cancel my subscription".
NOTE: If you purchased Shapr Pro via the web app, your subscription will not appear on your Google Play Store subscription list (if you are an Android user) or your iTunes/iOS App Store account (if you are an Apple device user).
For Shapr Pro subscriptions purchased via the web app, it can only be canceled via the web app only.