When you view your daily batch, there is a "check mark" and an "x-mark" button at every suggested profile. You can click on the "check-mark" if you wish to swipe right and connect with a specific user. You can click on the "x-mark" if you wish to swipe left and not connect with a specific user.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the web version of Shapr?
- How is the web version different from the mobile version?
- My computer is not touchscreen. How do I swipe through profiles?
- How do I edit my profile?
- Can I sign up for a Shapr account with the web version?
- Can I upgrade to Shapr Pro in the web app?
- I purchased Shapr Pro via the web app. Will it auto-renew? If so, how do I cancel the auto-renewal?